Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorites of the Week

Here's something I am going to try to keep up with :)
Every week or so I'll be posting some of my favorite things relating to fashion, teaching, beauty products, media, basically whatever is on my mind.  

1) Nike Training App - This app is pretty great.  A friend introduced it to me and I've actually used it on more than one occasion. Basically, you set up an account and then you pick a type of workout, and then a level.  The workouts are anywhere from 30-45 minutes.  Its a great app when you don't feel like planning out your workout.



2) Fall Sweaters - I am on a sweater kick! I love how comfy, cozy and warm sweaters are!
Here are some of my favorites!




3) Boots - I love boots! As soon as fall and winter come around basically I'm always wearing them.  This year I have my eyes set on a new pair of black boots like these



5) Pentatonix -These five are absolutely incredible! Just watch this video.  




6) Hot Apple Cider - mmmm... soo delicious! It has been my go to afternoon drink for the past week :)


and on a more serious note... (for the teachers)

7) this video of Diane Ravitch, an educational reformer.  This talk is a bit long but I thought it was soo worth it! She really explains everything that's been going on in education right now and how its affecting education.  You can watch the video here.


What are some of your favorite things this week?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...