Friday, November 29, 2013

Favorites of the Week :)

1.  Thanksgiving leftovers! I love making a turkey sandwich the day after thanksgiving and throwing a little bit of everything on it  it tastes delicious!



2.  Tabata training.  Tabata is a form of high intensity interval training.  Basically its 20 second high intensity intervals of cardio or strength exercises followed by a 10 second rest.  Here's some examples of the different things you can do for the 20 seconds of high intensity training

 


3. Starbucks Holiday drinks.  My favorite is the caramel brulee latte.... soo delicious! This is definitely a super sweet drink, so it works well as an afternoon pick me up when I'm feeling a little run down.  Plus running to Starbucks is a  its a nice way to take a break from work.

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/travel/starbucks_Caramel%20BruleeLatte_PeppermintMocha_GingerbreadLatte.jpg 


4. Scarves, they're a great way to keep you nice and cozy now that its getting cold.  Here are some cute ones I've found!


5. These pencils! They are going on my Christmas list! I would have already bought them myself but they're already sold out! If anyone knows of something similar to these please let me know!!! I just love these!


What are some of your favorite things this week?






4 comments:

  1. I woke up today so excited for Thanksgiving leftovers... they're almost better than the actual meal! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was literally thinking that myself today as I was eating my leftover sandwich!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed leftovers for dinner. Made myself a turkey sandwich and put some stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy on it and it was wonderful. Heated up some sweet potatoes too. As for the pencils ... maybe Santa might be able to find some for you.

    Beth (aka Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a yummy blog dear !!!! thanks for following ! i am following you back on GFC :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...