Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MidWeek Confessions

www.emyselfandi.com 

Alright.. lets see what I've got this week to confess this week... 

1) I have done absolutely no work for any of my classes since last Wednesday.  It has officially been an entire week since I have done anything productive related to school.  I really believe it was because two weeks ago I had 3 big papers and two exams all in a span of like a week.  So basically for that week I was working my butt off! Now that all of that is over, the only things I have left for my classes are my finals which don't start until December 11th.  Needless to say, I've been a little lazy.  Hopefully over the weekend I'll be able to catch up on a few things!

2) I babysat last night and put both of the girls into bed at 8:30 and I actually wanted to go to bed too! I was so tired, and I did actually close my eyes for a half an hour after they went to bed.  Oops!

3) I need to confess ahead of time about the amount of food I will be eating tomorrow! I love thanksgiving and all the food that comes along with it!

4) I usually make it to the gym 3-4 times a week usually, however this week I gone once yet.  Probably the worst week to not go considering Thanksgiving is tomorrow, but Ill get back on track tomorrow morning.

I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Don't stuff yourself too much!

What are some midweek confessions you have this week?

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post idea! I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...