Monday, November 18, 2013

My Inspirations for Blogging

     Although these bloggers may very well never see this post, I still think they deserve so much credit for what they have accomplished! Their blogs are amazing and are the main reason I decided to start a blog myself! All five of these blogs are so different and provide me with so much inspiration for what this blog can one day turn into!

1) The College Prepster - I check her blog daily, sometimes multiple times a day! She blogs about fashion, life, and inspiration, and I love every single one of her posts! and she just got the most adorable puppy I think I have ever seen!


2) E myself and I - I just die laughing when I read some of her blog posts! She blogs about teaching and parenting (she has such a precious little boy).  I love her teaching posts, I always find them helpful because frankly I'm new and I can use all the advice and help I can get! I'm also a huge fan of her midweek confessions! They always make me chuckle a little, and these confessions may possibly be something I want to try on my blog (but I'll probably have wayyy too many confessions then I'd care to admit to)!


3) PB Fingers - This blog I just recently found and absolutely love!  She has great food ideas and recipes and also great workouts and advice! Her blog is filled with such fun stuff to read about that I could (and have) spent hours on there getting food ideas, fitness tips, and reading about her exciting experiences.  She also has such an awesome dog, named Sadie (i dont know if you see a pattern here, I LOVE dog)!


4) Eat. Write. Teach - Another teacher with a ton (and I mean a ton of GREAT teaching advice).  When I found her blog I was blown away! I think I spent, not even lying, like 5 hours going through all her posts!  For any new teachers out there read this post, a letter to first year teachers.  Not only does she have great advice to give about teaching but she also has a ton of freebies!


5) I Heart Organizing - Last, but certainly not least, this blog has so many great ideas for decorating and organizing your home! I'm constantly checking out her blog for inspiration on how to decorate and organize my house up at school.  She has advice for just about everything you could want to help you organize your home!



Seriously, these blogs are so amazing!  You should go check them out right now! They all have something completely different to offer and all the women seem so nice and friendly!

(If any of the bloggers I mentioned above do not want to be mentioned in this post please let me know and I will fix it immediately)

What blogs do you guys love and follow regularly? I would love to check them out! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out girl! Glad I make you laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...