Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Wishlist

I love the holidays and as much as I love getting presents, I also love giving presents, helping others in need, doing Christmas-y things and enjoying time spent with family and friends.  This post however, relates to none of those other things!  With Christmas just around the corner I've rounded up a few things I've been wanting to get this year!


Top:  black boots // Denim Tuninc // Burberry watch (splurge) // Fossil watch // gym bag 

Bottom:  Leather Satchel // hair ties // Tiffany Ring (splurge) // tan boots // infinity scarf


What are some things on your Christmas wishlist? 

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of items! I definitely have a watch and boots on mine! But my number one thing is a couch since I just moved into my own apartment and don't have one! I usually just keep adding things to my wish list on Pinterest so it's easier to figure it out when people ask me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...