Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Goals

I just came across a new blog, Erice Ashley, and saw her monthly goals link up and loved the idea! I'm so excited to join in on this because I think writing down your goals is a great way to help you  stick to them!

So here are my goals for the month of December:

1) Don't get lazy before finals! Keep studying and don't slack off with only 2 weeks left in the semester... I know its my last semester before student teaching and senioritis is in full swing but keep working hard!

2) Eat healthy and try not to indulge in all the sweat treats the holiday season brings (this is going to be a hard one for me).

3) Substitute as often as possible and SAVE some money

4) Keep up with Ashley's December Challenge over at her blog Run With Me.  She gives a full month of simple workouts to do everyday... that's right no rest day!  

5) Finish up my resume and start applying for jobs!  I can't believe I'm already at this point in my life.  It seems like yesterday I was a freshman in college and now I'm getting ready to graduate in the Spring.  This is such an exciting (and a bit scary) time for me right now!

 6) Continue to blog and take more photos. I'm so new to blogging and so far I love it! I want to continue to stay motivated to blog and hopefully find a way to make it more routine in my schedule.  I'm also seriously lacking in the whole taking pictures thing.  I'm trying to take more photos this month as well!


Hopefully I can accomplish a lot of these goals throughout the month. Wish me luck!

http://www.about-personal-growth.com/goal-quotes.html


What are some of the goals your trying to accomplish?


9 comments:

  1. My goal is to not wait until the last minute to get my shopping done because it always stresses me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals! I have saving money as one of my goals too, but it's so hard, especially during this time of year! Good luck on all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is hard now! I still have so many Christmas presents to buy!

      Delete
  3. Found your blog through Erica's link up! Blogging is always one of my monthly goals, but I need to work on taking more pictures! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals! I agree that eating healthy this month is a tough one cause I'm struggling with that. Let's go at it together haha

    Found you on the monthly goals link up and I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! it's definitely easier to stick to something when you have someone else holding you accountable!

      Delete
    2. Indeed! But I'm baking up a storm right now so it would be extremely hard for me! Wish us luck! :)

      Delete
  5. I am so glad you linked up because we are basically the same person! I just finished my student teaching and are goals are basically the same! Congrats on being done with classes girl! So do you student teach next semester!? I can't wait to keep reading and see how well you do on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read how you did this month! I hope your holiday season was relaxing! I added a little twist to the link up for 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...