Friday, December 27, 2013

Favorites of the Week: Presents Edition

Christmas was so much fun this year! I really enjoyed spending time with my family, relaxing, and eating all the good food! Tuesday night we had my grandma over for dinner.  We had filet mignon and crab cakes and let me just say... dinner was delicious!


Christmas morning was spent opening presents.  Even tanner was excited to get all his presents! He actually sits under his stocking and cries until we give it to him!



Later on, family came over for dinner and we spent the night eating, opening presents, and relaxing around the fireplace.



But now Christmas is over and I am so sad! Christmas is my favorite holiday and it seems like I blinked and now its over! But onto more important things... like the actual topic of this post! So as you may or may not know, every Friday I do a post about my favorite things from the week.  So this week it only seemed appropriate to share with you some of my favorite Christmas presents I got!

1.  Michael Kors Tote 



2.  Pandora Leaf Ring 



3.  Fossil Silver Watch



4. Infinity Scarf (sorry I don't have a picture wearing it yet..) - here is one similar to mine.



5. Gaiam Gym Bag



6. Ros Hommerson Black Boots - here is a similar pair, I couldn't find my exact boots




What are some presents you got?


What are some of your favorite things this week?


9 comments:

  1. Love your Pandora ring, I got a Pandora bracelet. Pandora jewellery is gorgeous :)

    Cathy x
    http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandora jewelry is gorgeous! I've been working on a bracelet myself! I'm about half way done with it!

      Delete
  2. Love the ring as well. I got a Patagonia 1/4 Zip and a new camera!
    Hope you had a great holiday

    Alyssa
    www.pinchoflyss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so jealous of the new camera! I'm in need of a new one as well!

      Delete
  3. I love your ring!
    Just followed :)
    Sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! I've been wearing it everyday!

      Delete
  4. I got some fuzzy socks that I love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fuzzy socks! They are so comfy!!!

      Delete
  5. Love that Pandora ring! I got a new bag too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...