Friday, December 6, 2013

Favorites of the Week

1). Plum Paper Designs Teacher Planner these look like they'd be great in the classroom and they are super cute! I can't wait to start teaching so I can use one! They don't just have teacher planners either.. they have all sorts of planners!!!


2) Christmas Lights!!! This time of year I love driving around and seeing all the houses lit up.  They always look so pretty and really put me in the holiday spirit! When I was home last weekend we were able to start putting up the lights on our house.  It wasn't completely finished when I took these pictures but it was pretty close.


3) Puppies!!! I am such a dog lover and I could spend hours watching puppy videos! I can't wait until I get my own puppy this summer!
Here's my puppy! He's not really a puppy anymore but he still looks just like one!

I've watched this video at least once a day this whole week!


5) Helping Others! During the holidays and really all the time I enjoy doing things to help others. I am part of a co-ed community service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, and I do a lot of service throughout the school year.  The two major service project I take part in are volunteering at the local animal shelter, and volunteering for the after school care program at an urban elementary and middle school near my college.  I also take part in various events to raise money for our local soup kitchen and food bank.  This Christmas, my organization bought and wrapped presents for children who are less fortunate and who wouldn't have gotten Christmas presents otherwise.  Each member was given a child, or two, to buy and wrap presents for.  It makes me so happy that these children will get at least one present for Christmas!


What are some of your favorites this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a teacher but I LOVE those planners! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have all sorts of planners, not just teacher planners!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...