Sunday, December 1, 2013

Holiday Cookies

Well I decided to make cookies tonight :)  Clearly I'm starting to get into the holiday spirit because I was also listening to Christmas music as I was making them ! Tonight I just made some classic chocolate chip cookies and they were so yummy!

 

I''m was so excited to have a few of these as my study treat for the night :)

Making these cookies got me thinking about all of the Christmas cookies I was to make this year and, of course, once I started thinking about it I had to go to Pinterest to look up some ideas.  Here are some cookie recipes I found that look really good!


These all look so delicious! I can't wait for my semester to end so I can go home and start baking all of these delicious looking cookies!

What are your favorite Holiday Cookies?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...