Monday, December 2, 2013

Inspirational Quotes of the Week

As a Pinterest lover, I tend to find myself looking at, and pinning, lots of quotes.  I love quotes and they really help to inspire and motivate me when ever I'm trying to accomplish something.   So this week I've put together a few quotes that have caught my eye.

I had a long conversation with my friend about this exact idea that happiness never decreases from being shared.  She read an article stating that people who try to be happy tend to be happier people in general. I find this to be true about myself.  I am a pretty happy person and I make it a point to try to be happy (it's usually not to hard).










I've read that it takes 21 days to form a habit.  So you just have to stay motivated for 21 days.  
Ugh How I wish this worked for schools work... I don't think I'm ever motivated for 21 straight days. 

I hope some of these quotes will help motivate and inspire you this week! 

What other things do you do to get yourself motivated and inspired?


7 comments:

  1. Such inspiring quotes, thanks for sharing! My favourite is the "I'm possible" Audrey Hepburn quote. I've pinned it a few times myself.

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these quotes! Perfect post for Monday!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest quotes are amazing! I love browsing them :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could totally spend hours on Pinterest looking through all the fashion, recipes and quotes! Love your picks especially the Audrey Hepburn quote!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of these quotes. There great pick me ups!

    xx,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely quotes ! would you like to follow each other dear ? :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and of course! I just followed you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...