Saturday, December 21, 2013

Liebster Award

So this morning I found out that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jenn at Hello Gutentag.  Thank you Jenn for nominating me!  Everyone should go check out her blog!
 

First lets talk about what a Liebster Award is
It was originally given out to people with less than 2000 followers and now it is given out to people with less than 200 followers! 

Here are the rules:
You need to link back to the nominator 
State 11 Facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions given to you 
Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers 
And give those nominated 11 new questions
SO HERE WE GO !

11 Facts about me 
  • I'm 21 years old
  • I'm going to school to be a math teacher. 
  • I'll be graduating this May and I couldn't be more excited!
  • I love music and singing... although I'm not sure anyone enjoys hearing me sing
  • I've played soccer my whole life and I love the sport!
  • I enjoy working out however I do not work out nearly as much as I should. (The hard part is getting to the gym. Once I'm there I enjoy it.)
  • I drink coffee every single day!
  • I love making lists! I make lists for everything. I just like the idea of crossing things off of them and having everything I need to do written out and all in one place.
  • I have a major sweet tooth!
  • I am a dog lover! I have a cockapoo who is absolutely adorable and I plan on getting another puppy once I graduate in May.
  • I love clothing and fashion but I hate shopping... especially during the holidays when stores are super crowded!
My nominators questions 

1. What are you top 3 favorite blogs ?
    This is a tough question! I read so many blogs every day and I really do enjoy them all! I do have a few that I read before I started blogging which I still love today so I think I'll go with three of those! 

          1. Carly @ The College Prepster  - a fashion and lifestyle blog.  She has the greatest sense      of style and she always has something fun and interesting on her blog! 

          2. Erin @ Two Thirds Hazel - a lifestyle blog where Erin talks about her daily life.  You can also count on getting a good laugh from most of her posts.

          3. Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers - a lifestyle blog with a big health and fitness focus.  Julie is so sweet! She has great recipes and a lot of great workouts on her blog! 

All three of these girls are so sweet and have such great personalities! I really do look forward to reading their posts everyday!


2. What social media do you use the most and why?
    I guess besides blogging I am on Pinterest the most, although I don't know if that is really social media.  So I guess I'll go with twitter.  I do really need to work on updating more of my social media... I'm dropping the ball on that one! Sorry guys!


3. What is your favorite holiday?
      My Birthday!! Obviously its the most important holiday of them all!!! Ok but seriously I'd have to go with the Christmas / New Year holiday season! I love the family get togethers, the presents, and all the celebrations happening this time of year!


4. Do you have a car? what kind?
    I do have a car, its a blue Honda Civic. 


5. What is your favorite song RIGHT NOW?
     Right now I'm really loving the song Waiting Game by Banks.  It's actually the song from the new Victoria's Secret Holiday commercial.  


6. What are 3 must see shows that you watch?
     Oh this is a tough one because I feel like I watch sooo many shows! I guess I'd have to say Grey's Anatomy (I can't believe I'm still watching this!), Hostages, Modern Family, and How I Met Your Mother.  I know I know that was 4 but I just couldn't decide!


7. Favorite movie?
    The Heat.  I've already seen it about 8 times and I still think its hilarious! 


8. If you could go ANYWHERE in the world where would it be?
      Europe... All of Europe.  Specifically I'd love to go to Italy, France, Ireland, Spain, and Greece.



9. How do you keep your blog posts organized or do you just go with the flow?
     Well I'd say I'm more of a go with the flow kind of person at the moment. I try to take either Sunday or Monday night to plan out my posts for the upcoming week though.
  


10. How did you come up with your Blog name?
      I had absolutely no clue what to name my blog! I consider myself a very uncreative person so this was the best I could come up with!


11. What do you love about blogging?
     I love that I can write about whatever I want! I really enjoy writing about the things going on in my life and I think it will be great to look at down the road.  I'll be able to look back and see exactly how I was feeling and what was going on in my life at that moment! 


Questions for my Nominee's

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What are some of your hobbies?
3. Whats one accomplishment you're really proud of?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
5. What is your favorite movie / book / tv show right now?
6.  Describe your style in 3 words?
7.  Describe your personality in 3 words?
8. Are you more of a dog or cat person? Do you have any pets?
9. Who is someone you look up to?
10. What is one piece of advice you'd give to a younger you?
11.  What kind of music do you listen to?


Here are my nominees (clearly not 11 of them...)! So go check them out!  
Jo @ Hurricane Venus
Laura @ My Life in a Blog
Andreea @ Catsfika
Sami @ Yours, Mine, and Ours
Gwen @ SpaceLife Thoughts 
Laura @ Blogging from Bucks 




5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. Can't wait to do it!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly is one of my favourites too! I absolutely love her!
    Jess from http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! I'll have a look at the tag and will let you know once I have a post about it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this :) However, I have already done the Liebster Award before, but I am so happy to get it again ^-^ Congrats for getting it, too.

    Jo | Hurricane Venus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination! I have just answered your questions and nominated 11 new bloggers.
    Laura xx
    http://laurac1987.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...