Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Workout Gear

This morning I went to the gym nice and early because I knew if I didn't go early then I probably wouldn't make it.  With finals coming up and all of my final assignments and papers due, life has been a little hectic.   The gym is a great way to de-stress and take a break from staring at a computer screen or a book for hours on end.

I started out with some strength training, focusing on arms and then I spent 45 minutes on the elliptical.  I finished up with 10 minutes of abs.

Right now my main focus is cardio when I go to the gym.  It's what I spend most of my time doing at the gym.  However, my plan is to incorporate more and more strength training into my exercise routine.

While I was at the gym I was thinking about how I need more clothes to workout in.  Right now my workout clothes consist mostly of old soccer t-shirts and soccer shorts that I've had for many many years... needless to say I definitely need some new clothes (good thing Christmas is coming soon)!

Once I got home I made myself some scrambled eggs and cheese with some salsa (I need to go shopping, that's pretty much all I have in the fridge right now!)   While I was eating I started searching for some new workout clothes and here are some of my favorite finds

Nike Wool Epic // Nike Element Sweatshirt // UA Short Sleeve V-neck



 How do you de-stress during busy, hectic weeks? 

Do you have any gym routines / strength training routines that really work for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...