Friday, January 3, 2014

Favorites of the Week

Lip Gloss & Lunges

Today I'm linking up with Emily at Beauty and the Greek and Kylie at Lipgloss & Lunges to bring you some of my favorite things of the week! Definitely go check out both of their bogs!  I've been having a lot of favorite things recently so it was hard to narrow them all down so this post didn't go on forever!!!  I finally got it down to eight things and here they are.



Pandora Light as a Feather Ring buy it here
I got this ring for Christmas and I don't think I've taken it off at all! Its very versatile, it can be worn with everyday outfits, but it also has enough sparkle to wear out at night!

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue 
My lips get so chapped when its cold out! This stuff has seriously been helping me out a lot! I usually put this on throughout the day and my lips stay chapped free! I also recommend just regular medicated chapstick if your lips get really bad!  I put that on at night before bed and when I wake up my lips are nice and soft. 
  
Sweaters buy it here
With all the cold weather right now i am loving cozy and warm sweaters! They are my go to outfit choice at the moment!  Here are some of my favorite sweaters for work and for everyday where.
 
The Fault in Our Starts by John Green
I just started reading this book and I must say I can't wait to finish it!  My sister has been on me to read this book (I'm not a big reader) and I'm so glad I decided to start it!  I've heard so many great reviews! 

Infinity Scarves splurge here
Back to this cold weather! these scarves definitely keep my warm while still looking cute!  This one from j.crew is cashmere and definitely a splurge, but you can find these scarves almost anywhere now! 

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
It's just delicious and I look forward to putting it in my coffee everyday! 

Starbucks Drinks, Specifically their Caramel Brulee Latte 
I got a total of $50 in Starbucks gift cards this Christmas! Clearly people know I just love my Starbucks! This holiday latte has always been a favorite of mine! But then again, I basically love anything that is caramel.

Fossil Chain Link Bracelet Watch buy it here
This is another piece of jewelry I haven't been taking off much! I love that it's both functional and cute! 


Previous Favorites of the Week Posts 

What are some of your favorite things this week? 

7 comments:

  1. I had the Fault in our Stars on my list too. my daughter was in the hospital and I read it start to finish one night. I loved it, it is definitely one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I am obsessed with sweaters now too!
    -Alyssa

    www.pinchoflyss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love starbucks in general! I'm not picky at all ;) And I am a big fan of The Fault as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many people say awesome things about Baby Lips. I need to pick some up! My lips are almost always chapped in the winter. :(

    That book is set in Indianapolis, I believe?, so I definitely need to read it. How fun to read a book that's set in your home town!

    Thanks SO much for linking up with us!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing great reviews about that book! I'll have to check it out! Infinity scarves are the best. I love them so much I take my regular scarves and tie them together to be a pseudo infinity scarf! It works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Baby Lips but I just recently tried the Dr Rescue Baby Lips and love it even more!! The smell along makes me feel like my lips are healed from being so dry from the winter! Thanks so much for sharing your favorite things with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that feather ring and the link watch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...