Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My First Day of Student Teaching!!!

I made it through my first day half day of student teaching! I was so nervous and excited last night that I could barely sleep! After not falling asleep until 11:30 last night, I woke up this morning at 5am ready to get started with my day! Here's my first day of student teaching outfit.

 Cardigan - JC Penney's
Blouse - Macy's
Pants - New York and Co. 
Booties - DSW (brand: BOC)
Not Seen in Picture:
Watch - Fossil
Pave Earrings - Express
 Leaf Ring - Pandora

I must say, it looks like I have an outgoing group of students I will be working with this semester, although they were probably extra hyper and excited because they were getting out of school early due to the snowI have four 9th grade algebra 1 classes I will eventually be teaching and I will be team teaching two AP calculus classes with my co-op.  The room has a Smartboard, Smart responders, and a document camera that I am so excited to integrate into my lessons!

My co-op is also super helpful! She's already making me feel comfortable in the classroom, and she is so passionate about what she does.  You can definitely tell she is all about helping her students succeed.  I've got to say though.... trying to learn over 100 names... definitely going to be a tough challenge!

2 comments:

  1. First things first, congratulation on your first day of teaching. That must have been very exciting. Love your outfit of today. You have a lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear about this from the teacher's perspective. My kid came home from kinder yesterday and told me that she had a new teacher who was learning in her class "because grown ups learn too."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...