Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wardrobe Essentials Part 4: Jackets & Accesories

Well this is the last post of my Wardrobe Essentials Series.  If you missed parts one, two, or three, the links will be at the bottom of this post! I'm so looking forward to adding some of the pieces from this series to my wardrobe.  This last post contains some jackets and accessories I think could be fundamental pieces of your wardrobe. 

Jackets
Besides keeping you warm, jackets can be a great way to style your outfit.  You jacket can say a lot about the look your going for.  Denim jackets are great for the fall and also for a nice casual look.  A leather jacket can add a little flare to your outfit, and a nice peacoat goes great with a classier outfit. 




Accessories
Accessories also adds a little spice to your outfits.  From handbags to jewelry to accent belts and scarves, they all can help you create the specific look your going for.


Handbags:  Handbags are great for carrying everything you need to bring with you when you leave the house!  I personally love totes because I can fit so much in them! I usually keep my laptop on me, plus a planner or notebook, pens & pencils, my phone, and my make-up bag all in my purse.  Needless to say I need a big purse! However when I go out at night with friends I tend to like a smaller bag or clutch, and when I'm shopping I always have a crossbody bag with me so I'm hands free for shopping. 


     Jewelry: I have been trying to get more and more into jewelry.  I do really like wearing it, I just never seem to buy any!  I'm looking forward to finding a few statement necklaces and some cute bangles and bracelets to add to my collection.  I think jewelry is a fun way to add color or to compliment an outfit! Here are some pieces that I have my eye on! 

    Necklaces



    Bracelets



    Watches


      Other Jewelry






      Other Accessories: Belts and scarves are also a fun way to add color or a pattern to an otherwise simple outfit.  I love pairing patterned scarves with a simple white t-shirt or a fun colored belt over a black dress.





      What are some essentials pieces in your wardrobe?


      Here are the links for the full series:
       

        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...