Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Workouts to Get Fit in the New Year

As one of my many New Years Resolutions, getting fit and living a healthy lifestyle is near the top of the list.  Since I know so many others also have this same resolution, I thought I'd share with you some workouts that I've seen (mostly on other blogs) that I want to try.

First off, I just want to say that Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers is probably my go to when it comes to workout ideas... and healthy recipes too!  She has so many great ideas for workouts and recipes and she posts them daily so there is always something new to look out for!  There are also countless other blogs that also have some great workouts as well!

My workout routine tends to go a little something like this... I warm up on the treadmill or elliptical for 10-15 minutes, then most days I do some strength training.  Afterwards I usually do some cardio (usually anywhere from 25-45 minutes) or abs and call it a day.  I want to try and get out of my comfort zone a little this year and try new and different exercises and workouts.  Here is a compilation of some workouts I want to try to help with my new year's resolution to get fit!

Tabata Workouts


 Circuits


Treadmill / Elliptical Workouts



What are you doing to help you get fit and stay healthy in the new year?


3 comments:

  1. Phew! Makes me tired just reading about those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my post at http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello lovely, I really like your blog, wanna follow each other? if you follow me I will follow back! :)

    Kisses,
    Inês de Castro

    Fashion gets Fierce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...