Thursday, July 3, 2014

#SurfsUpVoxBox

** Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  All thoughts and opinions are my own. ** 

I just recently received my very first VoxBox from Influenster.  I received my SurfsUpVoxBox a couple of days ago and was thrilled to see everything inside!



I received all sorts of fun summer products that I cannot wait to try out! 
In the SurfUpVoxBox I received:

and a coupon for a free Jamba At Home Smoothie


 First thing up to be reviewed is the first aid shot therapy. This stuff promises fast relief and let me just say that it isn't lying.  I tend to suffer from some pretty bad headaches from time to time.  Recently I felt on coming on at work but didn't take action right away.  Soon enough I had a full blown migraine and I was miserable at work.  I didn't have any Advil with me, but then I remembered I had the first aid shot therapy in my car.  I quickly drank it and prayed it would help!  It definitely did! Within a half an hour my headache was completely gone and it didn't come back for the rest of the day... thank god!  I'll definitely be buying some more of these to keep on hand at work, school, and around the house.  They are small and easily portable and the taste wasn't bad either... definitely a plus.

Next is the Sinful Colors nail polish.  I received the color Anchors Away.  Its a fun and bright color great for summer.  This is definitely not a year round color but I enjoy the pop of color it gives in the summer. 



The nail polish went on and dried smooth.  It only took two coats to completely cover my nails.  Unfortunately I don't think I waited long enough before starting my day because I messed up a couple of nails with in an hour of painting them. I was also out in the heat which didn't seem to help with the drying process.  Overall I think if I had waited a little longer my nails would have come out better, but thats nothing against the polish.  The color wasn't my favorite.  It can't be worn year round or with everything, but it is a fun and bright color!

I'll be trying out the Not Your Mother Beach Babe Shampoo and Conditioner and the Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion soon and I'll be writing another post about those in the next couple of days!


Anyone else get the SurfsUpVoxBox? 

What Sinful Colors nail polish did you receive? Do you like it?

What's your favorite #SurfsUpVoxBox product?

3 comments:

  1. that after sun lotion is one of my all time favorites---seems like a great box!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog: http://www.sweetspontaneity.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving how bright that orange polish is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...